As a huge fan of Jammie Liver, I wanted to let you know about one of his many initiatives – Food Revolution Day. On Friday 16 May Jamie is calling all kids, families and grown-ups to join his global day of cooking, sharing your love of food and inspiring others to get excited too. There’s free activity downloads including scavenger hunts, quizzes and easy recipes. It’s Jamie’s third annual FRD and he says “We need every child to understand where food comes from, how to cook it, and how it affects their body. This is about setting kids up with the knowledge they need to make better food choices for life.”
LATEST BLOGS :
- Great places for women over 50 to shop
- Beef Chilli with Bitter Chocolate
- Sassy’s blog ~ Men are like buses!
- Grouse with Blackberries and Sloe Gin
- Annabel’s blog ~ Are we Haul Girls?
- 20% off sensational shoes
- Sea bass with holy basil noodles
- TV Highlights ~ w/b 24 August
- What the ice bucket challenge is REALLY about