As a huge fan of Jammie Liver, I wanted to let you know about one of his many initiatives – Food Revolution Day. On Friday 16 May Jamie is calling all kids, families and grown-ups to join his global day of cooking, sharing your love of food and inspiring others to get excited too. There’s free activity downloads including scavenger hunts, quizzes and easy recipes. It’s Jamie’s third annual FRD and he says “We need every child to understand where food comes from, how to cook it, and how it affects their body. This is about setting kids up with the knowledge they need to make better food choices for life.”
LATEST BLOGS :
- Mary Berry Lavender Shortbread Biscuits
- Avocado, Watercress & Pineapple Salad
- Sassy’s blog ~ Still going strong
- Why is my dog eating grass?
- Here’s one from Marie Helvin
- Annabel’s blog ~ Can we always look on the bright side of life?
- Vitality chicken salad with avocado dressing
- TV Highlights: w/b 20 July
- New anti-ageing skincare at Planet Organic
- Varca Menorcan sandals